About The Chalet
With its spectacular views of Mount Yotei, striking concrete façade and stylish interior design, the four-bedroom luxury Chalet Kita Kitsune is a wonderfully chic home to return to after spending a day in the great outdoors.
Located in the village of Hirafu with its laid-back vibes and flourishing après-ski scene, Chalet Kita Kitsune is only minutes’ away from some of the world’s best ‘champagne snow-powder’ and numerous hiking trails.
Overlooking a spacious outside terrace – perfect for alfresco dining – Chalet Kita Kitsune’s living areas have been beautifully appointed with modern minimalist furniture, a swanky hanging fireplace, and splashes of colour adding a lively playfulness to an otherwise sleek and polished interior.
With snowy white mountains in the background – or lush green woods, depending on the time of the year – the chalet’s lounge area provides an elegant space for catching up on each other’s daily hiking, skiing or golf adventures.
Chalet Kita Kitsune has two comfortable master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, as well as two guest bedrooms that share a separate bathroom.
The modern open-plan kitchen with its large worktop offers a welcome invitation to prepare a meal from scratch. You won’t need to worry about cooking however, given the chalet’s close proximity to some of Hirafu’s best eateries.
Thanks to its excellent location, swanky interior, and exceptional amenities, this chalet is an excellent choice for a family or a group of friends looking to explore Hirafu in luxury and style.
This chalet features:
- Open-plan living and dining area with modern hanging fireplace
- Ground floor ensuite master bedroom with queen-size bed
- First floor ensuite master bedroom with king-size bed
- Two guest bedrooms, both with king-size beds, sharing a separate bathroom with bathtub
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with wide kitchen island and bar stools
- Dining table that seats eight people
- Windowed walls that provide spectacular views over Mount Yotei and surrounding areas
- Flat-screen TV and Apple TV
- Board games, large selection of books and DVD player with DVDs
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- Daily housekeeper
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Two ensuite master bedrooms, both with queen-size bed with the other one convertible to twins
- Two guest bedrooms, both with queen-size beds, sharing a separate bathroom with bathtub
- Sleeps up to 8 guests
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
8 people (2 ensuite bedrooms, all with queen-size bed ; 2 guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom, both with split queen-size beds).
Large open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area; dining table for 8 people; kitchen island with 4 bar stools; hanging fireplace; modern minimalist furniture.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm) and daily housekeeper. Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
WiFi broadband internet access.
TV (Satellite/Cable); Apple TV; large selection of books and board games.
Chalet Kita Kitsune is well-suited for families with children. Facilities include a baby cot and a high chair. Additional children’s equipment can be hired at an extra cost.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Chalet Kita Kitsune is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola and locations within Hirafu village.
Secure dry room; dishwasher; outdoor terrace; barbecue.
180sqm (chalet). 200sqm (total).